BOYA M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, perfect for video use, designed for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC, etc. The lavalier microphone features an Omni pickup pattern, for full, 360-degree coverage. An integrated 6-meter (20”) cable with a 3.5mm 4-pole gold plug, can connect directly to Smartphones, most of cameras.
Using the BOYA M1 Microphone:
- Switch off the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone
- The power is shut down
For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC, etc.
- Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON
Features of BOYA M1:
- Clip-On Mic for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC, etc.
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone
- A high-quality condenser is ideal for video use
- Low handling noise
- Includes lapel clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen, 1/4” adapter
- Brand: Boya
- Model Number: Boya BY-M1
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18 KHz
- Signal/Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug
- Accessories Furnished: lapel clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen, 1/4” adapter
- Battery Type: LR44
- Dimensions: Microphone: 18.00mmH x 8.30mmW x 8.30mmD
- Cable: 6.0m
- Microphone: 2.5g
- Power Module: 18g
Boya M1 Microphone FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. Can I use this microphone on any DSLR Camera?
- Ans: Yes! You can use it with any DSLR camera regardless of the brands but you will have to make sure your camera has a 3.5mm audio-in port.
2. Can I use this microphone for YouTube videos?
- Ans: Yes, for sure. In fact, there are thousands of YouTubers from Bangladesh using this microphone for their YouTube videos.