The Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone is packed with features to help you capture audio with studio-like quality. With four variable pattern modes, you can record sound in ways that would normally need multiple microphones all in one convenient device.
Key Features of Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- For clear and uncompromised sound quality when recording, the Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone uses the patented tri-capsule technology.
- This microphone features four pattern modes (stereo, cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional), allowing you to capture sound with lossless quality even from different sources.
- Easy to use, the Yeti USB Microphone has comprehensive controls that let you adjust the headphone volume, change pattern mode, or activate mute and mic gain.
- Plug and Play, the Blue Microphones USB Microphone does not require any additional software or driver download before installing.
- The Yeti Microphone can be folded down for on-the-go use, or you can detach it from its base if you opt to mount it on a stand or on the Radius II shockmount (sold separately).
4 Pattern Modes on Blue Yeti:
Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs, and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image - ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambiance of "being there" - like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast, or a conference call.
Records from both the front and rear of the microphone - good for recording a duet or a two-person interview.
- Recording Resolution: 48kHz/16-bit
- Capsules: 3 x Blue 14mm condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional, Stereo Mode
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL 0.5%
- THX Certified: Yes
- Output Connectors: USB
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Dimensions (with stand) mm: 120 x 125 x 295
- Weight (microphone): 0.55kg
- Weight (with stand): 1kg
- Windows OS: XP, Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit, 7 32-bit, 7 64-bit, 8, 8.1
- Windows RAM: 64 MB Minimum
- Available Port: USB
- Mac OS X: 10.4 and Above
- Mac RAM: 64 MB Minimum
- Available Port: USB
What's In The Box?
- 1x Microphone
- 1x Adjustable Stand
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Instructions