Pulse Oximeter with Oxygen saturation monitor – Tracking your Healthy
Automatic pulse oximeter fingertip has advanced measuring technique to provide you the most accurate reading Convenient to track your health every day
- Accurate & Easy to use：This finger pulse oximeter accurately determine your SpO2 pulse rate and pulse strength.The large digital LED display can clearly to read
- Reliable & Portable：The pulse oximeter can help you to confirm your SpO2 and pulse rate more clearly convenient for your health.
- Wide Application：Finger oximeter suitable for home and outdoor use such as mountain climbers skiers bikers aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate
- 1. Remove the back cover and install the two AAA batteries (Not include).
- 2. Insert your finger at the sensing area and then press the button to switch on the oximeter.
- 3. Read the results in a few seconds.
- Oxygenated hemoglobin saturation (SpO2)
- Precision Pulse Ox Readings – This digital oximeter can read SpO2, BPM, and blood oxygen results in seconds with accurate measurements within +/- 2%.
- Multipurpose Digital Monitoring – A smart tool for athletic recovery, senior adults, or hikers and climbers, monitor cell oxygenation rates to stay ahead of health needs.
- Patient type: Suitable for all persons over 4 years old
- Measuring range: 70-99%
- Analysis: 1%
- Accuracy: between 70%–99% ± 2%
- Oximeter saturation: An important indicator of the oxygen status in the body. It is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, and below 94% is considered to be insufficient oxygen.
- Measuring range: 30 bpm-250 bpm
- bpm solution: 1
- Accuracy: 1% or 1 bpm